LUXURY BALI TOURS & TRAVEL
Booking & Conditions:
The purchase of any travel services offered by https://luxurybalitravel.com// constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and Luxury Bali Tours & Travel, and represents your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and fully understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking. Luxury Bali Tours & Travel reserves it right to change these conditions at any time and therefore you are advised to check the Web site or request the latest version of the Terms & Conditions prior to making your booking.
- Luxury Bali Tours & Travel acts in the capacity of the travel agent for its customers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels and other services that are incidental to the package that is being purchased. As an agent for the travelers, Luxury Bali Tours & Travel does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, accident or delay due to any act by any carrier, hotel, restaurant, company or person rendering any of the services included in the tour.
- Luxury Bali Tours & Travel accepts no responsibility for any damage or delay due to machinery breakdown, quarantine, weather or any other causes beyond its control. Luxury Bali Tours & Travel accepts no responsibility for any omissions, delays, additional expenses or other events resulting from improper health certificates or necessary documents to enter or depart a country or acts of any government authority.
- Luxury Bali Tours & Travel offers a tailor made travel service, therefore you can request alterations to any aspect of your holiday without surcharges. We will advise you of the cost or saving resulting from proposed alterations and if it is acceptable to you, incorporate it into the total price.
B. Acceptance of Booking
- Luxury Bali Tours & Travel reserves its right to adjust the itinerary, to substitute hotels or to cancel a tour prior to departure without prior notice for refund or will not take responsibility for any loss due to group dynamics, weather governmental or police action, traffic problems or any other conditions. Should Luxury Bali Tours & Travel cancel a tour as a result of any of these reasons a refund will be made to the customer for all services that are not delivered.
- Luxury Bali Tours & Travel reserves the right to decline your booking without explanation if we have cause to believe that you might pose a threat to public safety or security in Indonesia.
- Before you travel to Indonesia you are required by law to obtain suitable travel insurance and any other necessary insurance, therefore Luxury Bali Tours & Travel assumes you have done so before your arrival in Indonesia.
C. Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on https://luxurybalitravel.com// are charged on a per individual attending basis except when otherwise stated.
- Prices quoted are determined on and by the local tariff at the time a quotation is made.
- Any and all quotations which include a price can be changed by Luxury Bali Tours & Travel without notice, until a booking has been specifically confirmed.
- Unless otherwise specified and stated, prices listed on https://luxurybalitravel.com// include: local taxes or usage fees, however do not include: foreign/local departure, customs, immigration charges or international transportation tax.
- Prices are exempt from other monies paid such as tips or gratuities paid directly to, drivers, tour directors or guides; also prices are non-inclusive of and visa and passport fees; lost or stolen baggage and personal insurance of any personal items furthermore any food or beverages not specified and listed and under the section marked “Inclusions” on the product pages of https://luxurybalitravel.com//.
D. Deposit & Payments
- Deposit of 30% of the total of the tour is required upon confirmation of booking tour. You have peace of mind until 2 months before departure dates. At that point, we would require full prepayment only 60 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/fees to be paid by the client.
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card, not including credit card transaction fee (please add in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express to the total amount of payment each time).
- After receiving your payment, we will issue you the hotel voucher and/or final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by fax or e-mail.
Non-Refundable deposit of USD$ 20 per person for hotels booking upon services confirmation and US$ 100 per person upon the packages tours services confirmation.
Cancellations timeline will be charged as follows:
- 60 days prior to the arrival date: Non-Refundable deposit charge and the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as boat company, activities vendors, hotels, etc., in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 59 – 31 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 30% per group/booking and plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as boat company, activities vendors, hotels, etc., in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 30 days – 15 days prior to arrival date: Cancellations fee of 50% per group/booking plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as boat company, activities vendors, hotels, etc., in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- 14 – 7 days before arrival: Cancellations fee 70% charge plus the cancellation fees applied by the concerned services suppliers such as boat company, activities vendors, hotels, etc., in accordance with their cancellations policies if any.
- Less than 7 days before arrival or “NO SHOW”: 100 % charge per group/booking.
*) Non-Refundable deposit and banking service fee will be forfeited in all cancellation cases.
Cancellation by us:
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us for any reason prior to your payment of the full price of the holiday, whereupon we will refund any monies that you have paid us in full. After full payment has been made, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable.
- In the unlikely event that such circumstances should arise, we will contact you immediately and offer you the choice of an alternative of equivalent quality or a full refund of all monies paid. No additional compensation will be paid over and above the total sum received from you.
F. Refund of Unused Services
- No refund will be given for any unused service after the trip has commenced.
- If, rather than cancel, you wish to transfer your booking to another person, we can arrange this subject to your instruction, and the transferee providing his or her full details, confirmation of acceptance of the terms of the contract, agreement to pay our costs incurred in making the transfer and any outstanding balance of the total price, and there being sufficient time to allow a new visa to be issued.
G. Health Requirements
- Before travelling you should ensure that you are fully up to date with all vaccinations required.
- If your itinerary means you may be involved in strenuous activities such as cycling or trekking you should check with your medical practitioner if you are in any doubts about your fitness to do so.
- If you have any allergies, any disabilities or health problems relevant to your holiday you should inform us well in advance.
H. Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is not included in your tour price. It is the passenger’s responsibility to verify whether his/her local health insurance carrier provides coverage while traveling. Please contact your insurance carrier for details.
Luxury Bali Tours & Travel strongly advises that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of your tour: the loss of deposits through cancellation lost of baggage and personal items, personal injury and death.
I. Passport and Entry Visa
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months following your entry date to your travel destination.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger or passengers regardless of destination and nationality to first check with the consulate of country they intend to visiting for up to date current entry requirements and regulations.
- Due to the fact Visa and health entry requirements are subject to change, without warning and prior notice, we recommend you consult the appropriate consulate (for the country you intend to visit) for verification prior to departure.
J. DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
The mass collection of materials, which have been used and displayed on https://luxurybalitravel.com// have been gathered from people and partners including but not limited to newsgroups, free websites and other sources. We respect the intellectual property of these resources and believe them to be from the ‘public domain’.
If you happen to be the rightful owner of any of this material we have used on our website or social media platforms, and are opposed to the usage in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be adjusted accordingly or deleted. We aim to highlight and share beautiful imagery showing Indonesia (especially Bali) at its best and thank all those who share, submit and publish their photos online.
For any other related concerns, please contact us at email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact image and the exact location where the image has been shared. Explain your concern and how you would like us to adjust whether it be misspelling accreditation or removing the material entirely.
If you believe any of the material displayed to be explicit, unethical or inappropriate, please let us know and we will assess accordingly. If we deem the data and/or material not fit, we will act immediately in response.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement as stated between the client and Luxury Bali Tours & Travel. Any person accessing (logging on) this to the website and/or undertaking a booking indicates their understanding, agreement, and acceptance, of the contained Disclaimers and the full Terms and Conditions disclosed.